It has been exactly a week since my last post! This past week has just been filled with relaxation as well as preparation.
So, after I got my wisdom teeth pulled out, my best friend hung out with me all week. She was very considerate and brought soup as well as pudding to my house since I couldn’t chew. During times like these, I really do appreciate our friendship of 13+ years and her sticking with me through thick and thin. I haven’t exactly been the most communicative friend to her since I attended college 4 hours away, but every time I returned back to my hometown, she was always ready to hang out and catch up. I love the feeling when you meet up with someone after a long time and after talking for a little while, it didn’t even feel like you were ever apart.
My friend and I did our “usuals” throughout the week. Even though it’s almost the same routine for us every time I come back, it never gets old. This is what we usually do when I come back and it’s in no specific order. 🙂
- Watch Bridesmaids (I think we’ve seen this like 23049823049283 times, haha)
- Visit our friend at the Froyo Shop (He’s always sarcastically welcoming)
- Window shop at target (We loveeee this place)
- Get mexican together (We mainly go for the “white sauce” and chips. If you don’t know what that is, you’re missing out!)
- Occasional Pedicure (We like to treat ourselves from time to time 🙂 )
- Catch up and reminiscence (At the end, we always laugh at the crazy events)
- Bake or cook together (We love foood!)
But besides hanging out with my best friend, I also had pack for not only my upcoming Seattle trip, but also for my move in to my new apartment! I packed a good amount of stuff to bring over to my new apartment and luckily I had the help of my mom and brother during my move! Unfortunately, I still have a lot to move after I come back from my Seattle trip. But at least my apartment seems pretty nice and my roommates were pretty chill. I think i’ll come to like the place more after I’ve settled in.
Lastly, I have packed for my Seattle trip! Well, not completely yet, since I always change my mind during the last minute and I always somehow over-pack. I think my mind always over prepares and think of what-if situations, which ultimately fattens up my suitcase. But anyways, I am excited to travel with my good friends to Seattle as well as Vancouver! Hopefully what we’ve planned out will go smoothly, but we shall expect some hiccups.
I am ready to eat, play, and explore!