2 cups all-purpose non-bleached flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 1/2sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1½ cups light brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips (or 6 ounces chocolate, chopped)
2 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup marshmallows
2 ½ cups graham crackers pieces
1 ½ Tablespoons Nutella
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt completely in a medium sized bowl.
3. With a stand or hand mixer, beat 1 stick of butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy in a large mixing bowl. Next, add both sugars and blend until it is mixed completely into the butter. Then, add the eggs one by one, beating for 1 minute after each addition, then beat in the vanilla and Nutella.
4. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients, mixing just until they disappear into the batter. Using a big wooden spoon or a rubber spatula, stir in the chips, blueberries, and marshmallows. Set aside.
5. Now, crumble the graham crackers in a separate small bowl and mix in ½ cup butter . Use hands or utensil to fully mix it until butter is fully incorporated in the graham cracker pieces. Next, create a layer of the graham cracker and butter mixture onto the buttered pan. Finally, pour the batter on top of the first layer and spread it out to make even. But be careful not to shift the first layer!
6. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the blondies comes out clean. The top should be golden brown! If the inside is still not cooked all the way, cover the pan with foil so the top does not burn. After it is finished baking, let it cool for 15-20 minutes then cut into bars & serve!
7. Enjoy! 😀